- This Pink Lemonade Cocktail from My Scraps can make you crave summertime with its clear pink color and light lime accents. Not only is this delicious, but it is so easy to make you might find yourself behind the bar all night making them for your friends at your next get together.
- Food blogger Linda at Giggles, Gobbles, & Gulps whipped up this recipe for a fun Peep-tini that uses the sugary marshmallow treats as garnish. Go ahead and try not to smile as you drink one of these!
- Blackberry Sangria from Soufflé Bombay is light and refreshing while still feeling robust and fruity. On a cooler spring day, you might enjoy this while sitting next to an outside fire with friends.
- You can’t go wrong with a standard Whiskey Sour like the one posted on What the heck’s a bonbon? There is something about a whiskey sour on a cool spring day that makes us feel like we’re back in time.
- Good old fashioned beer is always a hit. Try one of these 22 spring beers listed on firstwefeast.com. Brewmaster Mike’s Otter Creek Citra Mantra looks particularly appealing.
- If you’re the designated driver or are not interested in imbibing, how about a refreshing Blackberry Melon Lemonade from Real: The Kitchen and Beyond? Even the kids can enjoy this one with its fruity flavors and beautiful presentation.
What’s your favorite spring time drink? We would love to hear your recipe. Please post it here in the comments section and we will be sure to give it a try. And please remember to always drink responsibly and NEVER get behind the wheel after you have been drinking.