Thank you for your interest in working with The Gaudreau Group
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
[Jules Gaudreau, Jr.- President]
Performs administrative duties for President. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Answers phones. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, etc.
- Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Infrequent overnight travel and moderate local travel should be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Executive assistant position
The Gaudreau Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Gaudreau Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Gaudreau Group, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Gaudreau Group, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested applicants should send a resume and references to Elise Gaudreau at email@example.com