CLIENT EXPERIENCE PROJECT MANAGER
Wilbraham, MA office
Our Employee Benefits team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to engage, own and drive cross-functional projects that transform our client experience. You will have extensive, proven, experience driving projects from ideation to implementation. You have a deep understanding of state and federal employer compliance and analytics and research best practices.
You will use your Project Management background to work closely with internal team members and external vendors to develop and deliver training, communications, and compliance guidance to our clients.
- Build and handle the plans for moving customer experience projects, initiatives, and software utilization training to final implementation.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team member.
- Hold regular internal team meetings to develop and review project plans and progress
- Work collaboratively to adapt existing and develop new project plans and processes as part of our client experience strategy
- Own the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project, with the ability to run multiple projects
- Responsible for the communication and execution of project/initiative plans with clients.
- Organize and execute client events in collaboration with internal team and external vendors
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations
- Thorough and timely documentation of all client communications and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years project management experience, preferably in a customer support setting, or equivalent work experience and/or education
- Working knowledge of general HR principles and processes
- Working knowledge of CRM and HRIS systems such as Benefit Administration Systems, payroll software, and client portals
- Current on continuing education and licensing, if applicable
- Reliable transportation and willingness to regularly travel to local client locations
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Show a real passion and comfortability for building great customer experiences through in-person interactions
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication skills
- Licensed in Life, Accident, Health or Property and Casualty
- Experience working with large and complex organizations
- Comfortable with exerting influence without authority
- Designations: CHRP, PHR, CRCP, PMP, REBC, RHU
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to email@example.com