Rental Property Insurance

Do you own a home which you rent to someone else?  You need a policy specifically for rented properties.

These policies, called Dwelling Fire insurance, are specifically designed to protect landlords.  They cover the building itself as well as offering coverage for lost rental income as a result of a fire.  These policies can be customized to cover many other causes of loss, too.

Too many rental property owners are not properly protected, as they assume a standard homeowners policy will cover their property.  This is not the case.  A Dwelling Fire policy is necessary to properly protect your investment.

Set up a meeting to learn more about dwelling fire insurance.

Gaudreau © 2017.   All Rights Reserved.   License #1780333

Privacy Policy